6 doods rolled up and got swoled up for a Q that emphasized balance.
Take a lap
Slaughtivator from 7 (28 burpees!!)
Focus on slow, controlled movements. If you want to make this harder, go slower, not faster. Plank on the 6.
Set 1: Mosey to Monkey Bars: 8 hard pushups (Archer->Diamond->Hand-release->Slow Merkins), 8 underdogs. 50 SSH. Repeat 3x. Rest 2 mins
Set 2: Pull-up bars: Clean pullups followed by negatives: 8 pull ups, 8 Dips (parallel bars or bench dips), 200 yard sprint. Repeat 3x. Rest 2 mins.
Set 3: 8 slow Dry Docks, 8 slow Heels to Heaven, 50 plank jacks. Repeat 3x. Rest 2 mins. We didn’t get to this.
Isometric burn down: 6-7 mins
- 1 minute side plank L (add leg lifts, static or dynamic, if you can)
- 1 minute side plank R (add leg lifts, static or dynamic, if you can)
- 1 minute superman – arms forward / various positions
- 1 minute Table Top (add left lifts, static or dynamic, if you can)
- 1 minute Elevator Merkins
CIRCLE OF TRUST