3 Pax made it out in what was predicted to be snowy weather only to find a cool 36 degrees and minimal precipitation. We even had Telegram join us.
SSH – IC x 33
WMH – 10 count each side and middle
Merkins – 10 up-downs
SSH – IC x 22
- 1st circuit: 3 exercises, 5 reps, 5 rounds no stopping: curls, overhead press, tricep extensions
- SSH – IC x 23
- 2nd circuit: 3 exercises, 5 reps, 5 rounds: deadlift, bent-over rows, high-pulls
- SSH – IC x 22
- 3rd circuit: 3 exercises, 5 reps, 5 rounds: American Hammers w/ coupon, static hold coupon w/ leg raises to the coupon, 5 push-presses
- A lap around the track,
- 5-minute EMOM – 5 blockees each minute
- Repeat Circuits but change to 4 reps and 4 rounds, 30-sec recovery between circuits.
- A lap around the track, SSH – IC x 15
- Not enough time to do rounds 3, 2, and 1 of each circuit so combined them to do a final round of 9 reps of each exercise no rest between any reps or circuits.
- SSH – IC x 20
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Bromance February has started; get a partner and start putting in the work. Also, convergence on 2/20 at the Range. (The pax stayed over to get in 30 more SSH so we each have 300 to add to our totals.)