45 degrees and wet from the overnight rain. A bit darker than usual due to a recent time change. 7 PAX ventured out for a couponless morning of fun. YHC was a bit tired so we needed to get the blood flowin early.
- TTT IC x10
- Karaoke x 40yd ea side
- Slaughtivator from 5
Mosey to playground. We did combo ladder exercises. In each grouping, PAX would do the first exercise, then do the second exercise, then go back to the first exercise with one additional rep, then second exercise, etc.
- Pull-ups, starting at 4 reps and increasing through 8 reps (n=30 reps)
- Octaball merkin ladder (n=180 reps)
- Underdogs, starting at 8 reps and increasing through 12 reps (n=50 reps)
- Lunges, 8 reps each leg through 12 reps (n=50 reps each leg)
Not enough time for a third grouping, but too much time for Mary, so…
- We ran laps on the bottom hill, sprint the straight-a-way up the hill, mosey down the other side, effectively running in an oval. Rinse and repeat for 3 laps (or 4 if you’re a teenager)
Around the equator in a minute (a 10 second plank at 6 positions: front, one-arm, side, back)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Pray for Jake’s father-in-law as he faces an extended hospital stay
Finding that work/life balance and integration can be tough. You are not alone in the struggle