Yesterday it was 70 degrees, this morning it was 35 degrees. The ground was wet from days of rain. 6 PAX came with the exception of the Q who needed to sack (fartly or smartly). All good, the immediate past AOQ whipped something up. (check, impromptu)
- First exercise is….wait…what’s that sound. It’s louder than a car alarm, it’s coming from the school. (check, alarms)
- First exercise is SSH IC x20
- Dude, you should go check that out (good idea)
- Um, next exercise, I guess is Imperial Walkers IC x12
- Seal claps IC x10.
- Let’s mosey to the noise – we’re curious. (halfway there it turns off)
Turns out the cafeteria alarm was sounding due to a loose door. Good thing Glory Days posted at Arrowhead today.
At the bottom of the hill, do exercise, starting with 10 reps, at the middle of the hill (at the bend), do another exercise (10reps). Run back down on the other side. With each lap, increase the reps by 1.
- Bottom: Monkey humpers (check, monkey)
- Middle: Squat jumps
- Rinse and Repeat (we made it to 14-15 reps)
Mosey to monkey bars (check, monkey again)
- 11s. Pull-ups and merkins (at the fire hydrant)
It’s ab April:
- 25 Flutter kicks in cadence (x6 PAX = 150)
- 25 LBCs in cadence (150)
- 25 American Hammers in cadence (150)
- 25 Freddie Mercuries in cadence (150)
(double those numbers because they were IC?)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Some general comments about filling in when others can’t. It was an interesting morning, in a good way.
Honeysuckle meal train for 2.6.