16 doods rolled out on a beautiful, humid morning for some pre-dawn dominance. Last Q for this guy for a couple months. I decided to go with something travel themed as it seemed appropriate.
- Inchworms x5
- TTTx 10
- LBAC x 10 IC forward and reverse
- Slaughtivator from 6
Insert information about the workout.
- Mosey to the playground.
- Descending ladder – Daft punk (“around the world” and Mexican jumping bean pullups = 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 1
- Daft Punk (12 count “around the world” lunge – right forward, right lateral, right back, then left forward, left lateral, left back (back to center each time)
- Mexican jumping bean pull-ups
- Mosey to the field
- Big Bearmuda Triangle to 9
- Australian snow angels x 15 IC
- Plank Compass (From plank position, Q calls out direction such as 90 degrees right or 180 degrees left. Pax rotates accordingly, walking hand over hand to the location designated by the Q (staying in plank), with toes acting as the center of the compass (stationary), and hands and head moving around the arc of the circle. Mix in Merkins at each stop.)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
9-10 It’s better to have a partner than go it alone.
Share the work, share the wealth.
And if one falls down, the other helps,
But if there’s no one to help, tough!
11 Two in a bed warm each other.
Alone, you shiver all night.
12 By yourself you’re unprotected.
With a friend you can face the worst.
Can you round up a third?
A three-stranded rope isn’t easily snapped.
Make friends with 5 millionaires and you’ll be the 6th. Make friends with 5 drug addicts and you’ll be the 6th. Thank you doods for being men that make me better because of who you are, your values, and the choices you make every day.
I’ll see you guys soon. Thanks for coming out. I felt the love.