4 PAX discarded their Saturday Morning plans to meet at the Immortal Station gloom this early 46 degree morning. A mix up in schedule did not deter us from putting in some hard work throughout the AO.
15x Imperial Walkers
15x Hillbilly Walkers
1x Bridge Lap
The men stay together as they tour the 5 stations throughout the AO. Each station has one exercise with a number value assigned to it. The men performed 2 laps of the following.
- Station 1: Rows on the Bridge Bar x20
- Station 2: Carolina Drydocks at White’s Wall x30
- Station 3: Merkins x40 on top of Magnolia Hill
- Station 4: World War I Sit ups x50 on top of Hotel Hill
- Station 5: Everest through the Visitor Center Parking Lot
Next the men performed cardio drills in the Library Parking Lot performing 2 laps of each.
- High Knees
- Butt Kickers
- Bear Crawl
- Crawl Bear
- Frog Hops / Lunge Walks
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Discussed daily responsibilities and events in each person’s life. It is important to join a peer group to be able to lift one another up. We all face challenges, yet we are not alone.
Sign up for May Qs.