6 PAX got up out of their beds this AM and joined YHC for a beautiful 70 degree morning in the gloom.
SSH x20 IC
Imperial Walkers x20 IC
TTT x10 IC
LBAC fwd/bkwd/overhead claps x10 ea IC
Men’s Gymnastics Theme.
There are six competitive men’s events in gymnastics so we had six stations that addressed the primary muscle groups needed per event. Two exercises per station were performed at 3 sets of 20 reps each. We moved to the next event (in olympic order) as a group after completing a bridge lap. We were able to complete each event in time.
3 sets of 20 reps
- High Bar – Pull-ups / V-ups
- Floor Exercise – Squats / Lunges 1:1
- Pommel Horse – Merkins / 60 sec plank (3 directions)
- Rings – Overhead press w/ coupon / Bent over rows w/ coupon
- Vault – Sprints / Bounding skips returning to original position x3
- Parallel Bars – Dips / Boat-Canoe
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Be inspired by those striving for excellence in their sport. Strive for excellence in your daily lives with your spouse, family, friends, and work.
Band Camp is ready to have a baby any day now. Be on the look out for a Meal train set up this week.
Sign up for a Q this next week!!!!!
Please be safe on your summer trips! If you haven’t posted in a while (and you are in town) we would love to have you back out. It keeps us all accountable.