AO: Iron Horse – 5:30a
Weather: Awesome…70 and dry
YHC had no intention of re-inventing the wheel with this one…therefore, I borrowed from a recent F3Jumanji BB. Here’s how it went down…
Prayer – Rite Aid
- Merkins x 10 IC
- LBAC x 20 IC (forward and reverse)
- Merkins x 8 IC
- TTT x 10 IC (with 1 count done Jester style)
- Merkins x 6 IC
- SSH x 20 IC
- Merkins x 6 IC (considered 4 IC but not for long)
- Windmills x 10 IC
- Merkins x 6 IC
Wheel of Misfortune – Consisted of 12 stations around the AO amphitheater. All elements of the WOMF were written around the circle (sort of like numbers on a clock) with blue sidewalk chalk in honor of our own Blueberry Ferry. Members of the PAX selected their first misfortune with a max of two men per misfortune. The WOMF consisted of…
- Squat jumps
- Plank jacks
- Flutter kicks
- Mountain climbers
- Curls for the girls
- Lunges (alternating legs)
- Suicides (up and down the amphitheater stairs)
- Heel touches
- Air presses
- Incline Merkins
The PAX did each element for 1 minute, recovered for about 5-10 seconds and then moved on to the next element until completing all 12 elements. Rinsed and repeated with 30ish (no less but sometimes more) seconds of work at each element. The LBC – plank jack – flutter kick – mountain climber – burpee combo was dandy and fostered mumblechatter. The combo perhaps resulted in the first Elvis sighting at F3JC.
Moseyed to the field for 3-person jail breaks to finish up (approx 5 minutes).
YHC is no Pat Sajak (much less hair where hair is supposed to be), but the WOMF was welcome work by the PAX.
- Prayer requests
- Rite Aid – upcoming snip snip
- Chum -traveling to Northeast to care for parents
- Poop or get off of the pot (shout out to Ponzi…you know why) re: Goliath. Kardashian is submitting a team. We hope to have a couple teams.
- Prayer – Rite Aid