23 PAX stepped out on a 69 degree humid morning for YHC’s VQ. We welcomed FNG Jeremy McNeese (aka Bigglesworth) to the group.
- SSH X 25 IC
- Imperial Walker x 20 IC
- Merkins x 15 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- WMHs x 10 IC
Mosey to the field which was a muddy, wet mess. Almost all the PAX thanked me for it afterwards
Started with the Red Barchetta named after the 1981 song by Rush. The men got their hearts racing as we repeatedly dashed across the field at distances almost as long as Geddy Lee’s nose.
- 100 Yard Dash then 100 SSHs, run back to start point to plank/wait for six
- 75 yard dash then 75 mountain climbers, run back to start point to plank/wait for six
- 50 yard dash then 50 LBCs, run back to start point to plank/wait for six
- 25 yard dash then 25 Merkins, run back to start point to plank/wait for six
- 10 yard dash then 10 burpees, run back to start point and plank/wait for six.
Mosey back to the amphitheater and paired up for a round of Lazy Dora – the mean stepsister of Dora. 100 Merkins, 200 LBCs, & 300 Squats as a team. Here’s the catch…no running.
- P1 starts with 10 Merkins while P2 planks, then switch. Continue switching between Merkins and plank until 100 total Merkins reached.
- Next, while P1 does 20 LBCs, P2 performs a 6″ leg hold until P1 is finished, then switch. Continue switching until all 200 LBCs are completed.
- Finally, P1 does 25 squats while P2 does squat hold, then switch.
After we kicked Lazy Dora off the couch, we wrapped up with
- Flutter Kicks x 30 IC
- Merkins x 14 IC
- The Motivator from 7
CIRCLE OF TRUST
FNG Jeremy McNeese with Cru is on furlough and joined the group. The PAX gave him the name Bigglesworth.
Wilderness Road AO 1 year convergence scheduled this Saturday (August 11th). Clown car scheduled to leave at Iron Horse at 6:20am for those wanting to car pool.