Conditions – 40 and clear
31 guys left the comfort of the fartsack to get flogged by bricks and put some miles under our feet. Here’s how it went:
- Prayer – Kardashian
- COP –
- SSH X15 IC
- Merkin X5 IC
- TTT X15 IC
- Merkin x10 IC
- BAC X10 FWD X10 Back
- Merkins x15 IC
- IW X10 IC
- Merkins X5 IC
Mosey around the park (long loop by the road) pick up a couple of bricks from Q’s car on the way back to the amphitheater. They will become your friend over the next 30 minutes or so.
Three important motions to know: OUT – arms to side parallel to ground; FORWARD – arms forward parallel to ground; UP – arms straight up; DOWN; arms at sides.
- High Knees – with OUT/FORWARD/UP/DOWN (on Q’s command)
- Lunges – w/ OFUD (on Q’s command)
- Mosey around the park OFUD on Q’s command
- back at amphitheatre – Slow squats – OFUD
- Step ups 6 each leg OFUD (total of 24 per leg) OYO
- Put down blocks Indian Run (tow groups opposite directions)
- 15 Merkins OYO
- Mosey (short loop to stairs) OFUD (OYO)
Welcome FNG Mark Guimond – Local pharmacist – therefore – Refill.