Conditions: 43 no rain but plenty wet, but lateral decline bear crawls warm you up real quick
Jar Jar and YHC decided to co-Q and try some new things. 24 Pax chose the red pill and put in some work.
Disclaimer: Jar Jar and Kardashian
- Mercans X 20 IC
- TTT X 15 IC
- Seal Jacks X 20 IC
- Don Quixotes X 15 IC
- Inchworm X 5
The Pax split in half. Kardashian took one group to Amphitheatre and Jar Jar to a group to Tombstone Hill:
- Decline Centipede Mercans (groups of 4, 5 in each position run to sundial between transitions) – Position 2 is the worst, IMHO
- Decline Lateral Bear Crawl from second tier (out to in) touch power box touch sundial, raccoon crawl (in to out) touch power box touch sundial, repeat.
- Partner-Wall-Dip-Squats X 5 switch (somehow Kardashian’s group missed this one)
In groups of 4
- 1 at first pole – 40 Flutter Kicks – then Bernie Sanders to
- 2 at 2nd pole – 200 WWI SU (cumulative) – when 1 relieves, lunge to
- 3 at 3rd pole – 300 boat canoes (cumulative) – when 2 relieves, broad jump to
- 4 at 4th pole – 400 American Hammers (count on right side) – when 3 relieves, run down to first pole
Everyone circled back at the flag for dealer’s choice Mary, consisting of elevators, boat canoes, hydraulics, burpees, and crab crawls.
Welcome Jeff Lewis, local Pharmacist (finally, we got a pharmacist to post!), and leaving from AO to take dance lessons with 2.0, thus: Tutu
We STILL have room for one runner for the GOMR.