21 °C., 99% Humidity, Still/Calm air, Gloomy
12 PAX. T-Claps to Kardashian who came and left early even though he’s flying out to higher training altitudes this morning.
As I turn 60 in a month, I realize how important it is to keep moving. I tried out this workout a couple of ways last week with some Pastors who had never done a F3 workout but were in pretty good shape. One was my age and finished feeling pretty sore. At least I proved I could lead others without falling over or running out of air as I do when some of the younger guys lead….and I can keep moving!
PRAYER: by Shepherd
- MOTIVATORS X 5
- MERKINS X 10
- IMPERIAL WALKERS X 20
- HILLBILLY WALKERS X 20
- THROUGH THE TUNNEL X 20
- DON QUIXOTE X 20
- DECONSTRUCTED BURPEES 6
- 6 SQUATS
- 6 LEG THRUSTS
- 6 MERKINS
- 6 LEG THRUSTS
- REDUCE BY ONE EACH TIME
RUN AND NEVER STOP FOR LONG
- IN CADENCE STATION 1 (ON SIDEWALK PAST STAIRS)
- 30 CRUNCHES
- 20 AM HAMMERS
- 10 BIG BOY SITUPS
- STATION 2 (TOP OF BUFFALO HILL)
- PLANK AND COUNT OUT LOUD TO 60 SEC
- 20 LUNGES (LEG PLANKS) WITH HALLELUJAH ARMS (10 LEFT AND 10 RIGHT LEG) IN CADENCE
- STATION 3 (AT THE BEEHIVE AT THE ENTRANCE TO FOUNDERS PARK)
- 20 PLANK JACKS
- MOTIVATOR X 5
- HAPPY JACKS X 5 DESCENDING
- RUN BACK TO AMPHITHEATER.
- DECONSTRUCTED BURPEES 6 DESCENDING ON YOUR OWN
- FLUTTER KICKS IN CADENCE X 30
- GUANTANOMO (PAX IN CIRCLE. FEET UP. ONE PAX RUNS THE INSIDE PUSHING DOWN FEET UNTIL REACHES ORIGIN. THEN, NEXT PAX RUNS AND PUSHES DOWN FEET)
- 20 CRUNCHES RUN THE SHORT STAIRS TO THE TOP AND 20 AM HAMMERS AT TOP (REPEAT UNTIL TIME RUNS OUT. ABOUT NINE MINUTES AND FIVE CYCLES.
- MOTIVATORS X 5 TO END
CIRCLE OF TRUST
IT’S AN HONOR TO WORKOUT WITH MEN WHO HUMBLY SUBMIT TO EACH OTHER, WORK HARD TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES, AND STAY POSITIVE. AFTER NINE MONTHS OF WAITING TO SEE IF I MIGHT BE ABLE TO LEAD A Q, TODAY PROVED THAT IT’S POSSIBLE. EVERYONE WORKED HARD, DROPPED SWEAT PONDS ON THE PAVEMENT, SLOWED THEIR 60 SECOND COUNT ON A PLANK TO ACTUALLY COUNT OUT 60 SECONDS, AND DIDN’T MUMBLE CHATTER MUCH WHEN THE COUNT WENT BAD IN THE WARMUPS BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF BREATH. CHUCKLES WERE HEARD WHEN I ADMITTED, “IT’S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!” THANKS, MEN, FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
PRAYERS: I THINK IT WAS PEDIALYTE WHO IS ON VACATION BUT A 2.0 HAD EMERGENCY APPENDECTOMY. AND RED CARD ANNOUNCED A FUND RAISER AT THE JOHNSON CITY BREWERY FOR THE ROTARIANS TONIGHT FROM 5-8.