Ten Iron Valley faithful defy the rain and show up for a 65° Clown Car Circuit.
- Motivators from 7
- Through The Tunnel 10 IC
- 30 Second Plank
Circuit. Break into 4-6 man teams. Whichever team is on the Log Station is the “clock.” When they finish a lap, everyone rotates. Note: If fewer than four teams, rotate in seven minute intervals.
- Station 1: Log Carry 1 lap with 10 Overhead Presses at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock.
- Station 2: 10 Dips, 10 Wall Jumps (modify to squat jumps if needed), and a 30 count plank. All IC. Take turns counting. Rinse, repeat.
- Station 3: Split into two-man teams for a 100 yard 1/2 DORA w/ 50 merkins, 100 squats, and 150 crunches.
- Station 4: 100 Yard Suicides. 10 and back, 20 and back, 30 and back… to 100 yards and back.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- Ma Bell
- Beth (Grinder’s daughter in law fighting cancer).
“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.” – Psalm 34:18-19
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23
- Doc Ock is coordinating the stair climb charity challenge. Visit firehero.org for details and to sign up.
- Doc Ock is offering a free massage (for clarity, he’s not giving the massage — the massage therapist at his chiropractic practice is) to the winner of an Iron Valley EH Challenge. Details soon.
- Bike Club is riding 12 miles on the Tweetsie every Wednesday morning at 5:30 AM. Join us!
- A solid group of F3 brothers shows up every week at Founders After 5 from 6:00-8:00. Bring your M and/or 2.0s and get some 2nd F.
- 2nd F pool party event on August 4th. 3-7pm. Gates at Highland pool and pavilion. Bring your Ms and 2.0s. Will likely have a 2.0 work out built in to this, which is a ton of fun. More info to follow. Get it on your calendars.
- Pythagoras’ Clown Car Challenge for July-September. Check your email for details.