4 pax came out ready to work (some more ready than others) in the 24-degree gloom, the morning after SuperBowl 55. The big game was won by Tampa (Should I say, Tompa) Bay 31-9 over the Kansas City Chiefs, led by QB Thomas Edward Brady Jr. This marked the 10th trip to the Super Bowl for young Thomas and his 7th victory. He now has more victories in the Super Bowl than any other person or franchise.
The Slaughtivator from 6 (This was our first attempt and YHC is glad he only picked to start from 6) (21 burpees and 21 SSH)
TTT – IC x 6
WMH – 10 count each side
IW – IC x 10 (SLOW)
SSH – IC x 31 (Number of points scored by Tampa Bay) (62 SSH)
5 Burpees OYO
3 Rounds of EMOM
- Round 1: 5 minutes: 10 merkins, 9 LBCs, 7 squats (10 for the number of trips to the SB for Tom Brady, 9 for the number of points KC scored, and 7 for the number of SB wins for Tom Brady) (50 merkins)
- 5 burpees OYO
- Round 2: 5 minutes: 10 merkins, 9 LBCs, 7 squats (10 for the number of trips to the SB for Tom Brady, 9 for the number of points KC scored, and 7 for the number of SB wins for Tom Brady) (50 merkins)
- 5 Burpees OYO
- Round 3: 5 minutes: 10 LBCs, 9 squats, 7 merkins (35 merkins)
- 5 burpees OYO, a lap around the track, plus 5 burpees OYO
- Round 3: 5 minutes: 10 Dips, 9 gas pumps, 7 derkins (35 derkins)
- 9 Burpees
- 30 merkins
Totals: 55 Burpees – Super Bowl 55, 62 SSH, 200 Merkins, .25 miles during actual Q. Others got distance in before and after Q.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
2/20 convergence at The Range, Bromance with your partner to get your numbers up.