9 pax worked.
Mosey to playground. Toy Soldiers, Inchworms, Slow squats did it.
Inspired by my recent acquisition of some resistance bands (tough to pull at the ends but easy in the middle), I made a workout. Mosey to the playground. Start at the benches by the playground, end is at the top of the hill. The idea is you run in-between the “ends” of the bands. This makes running the “break” you were looking for!
- 20 Squats
- 20 Mile High Pickle Pounders (legs straight and elevated on the Octoball court – good suggestion Jester)
- 20 Step ups with knee drive (1 ct each leg) (these sucked)
Then, at the top of the hill:
- 20 Dry Docks / Pike Push ups
- 20 Australian Snow Angels
- 20 burpees (these also sucked)
Side plank to 1 arm plank to plank to 1 arm plank to side plank followed by some elevator merkins
CIRCLE OF TRUST