It was a chilly 28 degrees only a day removed from enough snow to cancel school today. And since the Q and the AOQ were out, YHC became the substitute teacher. Welcome to a cold mess of ice. Lake Arrowhead…ice. The rest of the track…ice. Did we do any SSH on the ice…nope.
Keeping those feet planted.
- LBAC IC X10 fwd/rev
- Overhead claps and seal claps ICx 10ea
We’re not very warm, yet. Move to the field where it’s snow and not ice.
- Imperial walkers IC X10
- Hillbilly walkers ICx10
Still not warm.
- 10 squat jumps on your own.
Let’s mosey…err…ruck to the playground. Okay we walked, straight up walked.
Good thing the Q left the lesson plan. The Vern
- 10 pullups, run to the fourth light post and back.
- 20 merkins, run to the fourth light post and back.
- 25 dips, run to the fourth light post and back.
- 30 LBCs, run to the fourth light post and back.
Rinse and repeat for five rounds. But time had other plans. Most made it to round 3-4.
A casual, but safe walk back consumed our Mary
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Convergence Q planning has begun.