Today was wet and warm-ish and apparently everyone heard that “Arrowhead was sending a Q” to give a beatdown. Apparently only 6 brave PaX came out for some SkEtChY fun in the rain.
Disclaimer – Jester reminded me that this is The March of Merkins, month and that we didn’t want to give TheRange some free Merkins. Challenge Accepted – No Merkins!
- SSH x 30 in varying cadence
- ThunderStruck – doing Burpees when we heard Thunder (I believe that is a possible 33 burpees)
- Through the Tunnel x 10IC
- Willie Mayes Hayes (underground style) x10IC
- Sticky Icky Butt Kickers x10IC
- Arm Circles x10IC, flip it x10IC
- Moroccan Night Club x10IC
- Seal Claps x10IC
While Jamming out to the F3Playlist – we got some block work in
- OHP x5IC
- Skull Crushers x5IC
- Curls x5IC
- Squats x5IC
- Chattanooga Choo Choo down the parking lot – mosey around the rest to start point
- Repeato with Frog Jumps (kind of) rather than the CCC – mosey to start point
Line Up – Indian Run to other Parking Lot where TheRangeHill is located
Jacob’s Ladder on the Hill (10 to 1)
- Squats – single count
- LBC – 4 count
Mosey back to Launch Point
- jLo x10IC
- Colt 45
- Jenny on the Block (jLo with feet on block) x10IC
- Dying CacaRoach x2 – TIME!
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- The MumbleChatter is REAL when MoneyPenny is out! I LOVE IT!!! We need more of this going on at the AO’s!
- Yesterday Jester was like….so….you aren’t going to do any Merkins tomorrow with those guys and help them out are you? And what I should have said was….SHOW TO KNOW! Missed opportunity.
- You guys will consistently hear me say things like, “Remember the 6” or “Focus on the 6” and I hope today was a great example of keeping the PaX together, challenging the 6 and the guys like Whiplash and MoneyPenny (honestly – everyone there today kicked my butt!)
- Couple guys got some ExtraCredit miles in before the workout – TClaps to Whiplash and the crew
- Convergence April 2nd!!!!!!!! Lets start to plan some ClownCars for Erwin!
- F3 Dad’s is April 23rd at Arrowhead! Great opportunity to get the 2.0s out AND to EH some of your friends with kids (have your 2.0s EH their 2.0s!)