COP – Sugar
2 PAX on a pleasant 55 degree morning came to weave a Dark Webb over Johnson City.
- SSH IC x 20
- WMH R/L IC x 10
- TTT IC x 10
- LBAC forward IC x 10
- LBAC backwards IC x 10
- Overhead claps IC x 10
- Slow squats IC x 10
Dark Webb is a series of Webb routines in a 1:4 ratio of reps. Start with one and increase by 1 and 4 at a time until a total of 10:40 reps completed.
Mosey around downtown and Founder’s Park with stops to perform a Webb routine. Exercises included:
- Jack Webb – Merkins: Overhead presses
- Leg Pain – Lunges R/L : Squats
- Captain Thor – BBSUs : American Hammers
- Happy Jack Webb – Burpees : SSH
- V-Ups IC x 10
- Freddie Mercuries IC x 20
- Elevator Merkins
- Al Gore till time
Announcements – 6th anniversary convergence next Saturday at Ironhorse. Check Slack for details.