Last night I was getting ready for bed and made the mistake of asking, “Who has the Q tomorrow and will there be a lot of running?” Whiplash responded with – you tell us…..Q!
With that said, 7 brave men came out to defeat the 20degree weather of #NETN. Luckily for me the 1 other time I was at this AO, we ran around the ENTIRE school, so I had an idea of what we were working with.
- SSH – 50 in cadence but speeding up as we got higher in the count
- Arm Circles – forward and back
- Mericans – 10 in slow cadence
- staying down in plank we stretch the right hand to heaven, then the left
- Mountain Climbers in cadence to 10
- Toy Soldier – 10 in Cadence
- Long Snapper (you call it…through the tunnel, I think) – 10 in cadence
- Squat – 10 in cadence
The Thang – Partner Up (one group had 3 so we had 2 guys “shadow”)
- The Move
- P1 – grab coupon and head to other parking lot
- P2 – 5 burpees and catch partner
- swap to end of other parking lot
- The Pain (P2 is the timer – when they finish – swap)
- P1 – Squats
- P2 – LBC to 50
- P1 – Mericans
- P2 – Freddy Mercury to 50
- P1 – Squat Thrusters
- P2 – JLo to 50
- The Get Back
- Zamprini (coupon overhead) back to the cars
Circle of Pain/Mary
- Sally – PAX choice Mericans or Squats – we did Squats (youtube Moby – Flower)
- Merican Time Bomb!
- Mary….I forgot what we did – Precious called something and we did something else.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- Thanks Whiplash for letting me Q this am! (Letting me)….real talk, it is always an honor to lead an F3 group of men.
- Rumor has it Rite-Aide is BACK!!!! (the rumors are true)
- It was COLD but we warmed up quick (at least I did). It was great to sweat with you guys this am…lots of chatter and we all know the 2ndF is the best part of F3.
- The 6 was never left alone #AlwaysWatchThe6