It was a tropical 72 degrees outside when 18 Pax stormed the track and hill at Arrowhead.
PRAYER–Short and Sweet
The question was asked to the Pax. “Who’s Birthday is it?” Hearing no responses, the QIC advised “it’s Donald Trump’s birthday, but that’s not who we’ll focus on. Today, gentlemen, is the 243rd birthday of the United States Army.” Objective today is to take the hill above the track. So let’s get to work.
–First Exercise: 21’s. It’s the first exercise listed in the Exicon. And nobody knew it. Today we’re a Unit. We do it together and 21’s help achieve that focus. If you’re not familiar, it’s 21 SSH in cadence out loud to 5. Counts 6-21 are silent and together. Object is to end TOGETHER. If the Pax do not, there is a penalty. We failed this morning.
Penalty from failed 21’s: Slaughter Starter (20 burpees oyo)
Run a lap.
Reconvene at one end of the football field.
LBAC x 10 IC EW done Gutterball style on one leg switching legs for the forward and reverse. Great enhancement! It actually feels like an exercise now.
Shoulder Pretzels x 30 IC—->Moroccan Nightclubs—>Shoulder Pretzels x 30 IC
Taking the Hill:
- Army Crawl 50 yds to midfield.
- At midfield do 30 squats and 30 lunges (15 each leg)
- Seal Crawl 50 yds to the other goal post. Plank for the 6
- Run “I’m up. He sees me, I’m down.” back the length of the football field. (ie. start jogging looking right and left. At Q’s command “He sees me, I’m down” you hit the grass. At Q’s command “I’m up.” start jogging again. Good amount of ups and downs in 100 yards.
- Head over to Crawlbear Hill and partner up
- Partner 1 does squats at the bottom while partner 2 crawlbears up. At the top Partner 2 does Squats until Partner 1 Crawlbears up to join.
Head to the hill or what the QIC referred to as ‘Paved Burpback Mountain’
- Monkey Humpers x 30
- Bernie Sanders to the Top of the Hill
- 5 burpees at the top
- Rinse and repeat until 3 sets are done.
Back to the shovel flag for some Mary
- Motivators from 7 (in honor of Singlet)
- Windshield Wipers
- James Bonds
- Elevator Merkins
CIRCLE OF TRUST