Warm Saturday morning for 9 PAX who cleared out Cheeks spreadsheet in one Q- Almost!
SubPrime is not a Professsional !
Moseyed over to Tombstone Hill (No Go in the Park for Warmup with Xmas trees still around).
Motivators from 7
LBAC IC Forward and Reverse
TTT x 10
WMH (Both Sides)
Subprime thought it would be good to run the gauntlet with as many challenges the 9 PAXs could get through on Cheeks new spreadsheet.It looked good on paper but didn’t feel good grinding through it – typical with 3 Levels of Suck!
- 2 Min of Curls @ Level one with a Bearcrawl to level 2 (2nd Lightpost) and then a run to level three for 1 minute of Merkins. Back down to level 1 for round two.
- 2 Min of Rows @ Level one with a Bearcrawl to level 2 and then a run to level 3 for 1 minute of Burpees. Lap around the block to Wild Wings and back to Level one.
- 2 Min of V-Ups (With Coupon or Not) with a Bearcrawl to level 2 and then a run to level 3 for 1 minute of Squats then another lap to WW and then back to level 1.
- 2 Min Plan with a Bearcrawl to Level 2 and then a run to level 3 for 1 Min of LBCs then a long lap to WW and over the railroad tracks for a run down to spotlight and circle back around to level 1. (No idea where I was headed which can happen often but we made it)
- 2 Min of OH Press with a Bearcrawl to Level 2 and then a run to level 3 for 1 Min of BBSU (Mosey back to Level 1
- Final Round was not timed just some SLOOOWWW Vups and a Bearnie Sanders to top of Hill for 1 Min of Monkeyhumpers and a Victory lap to WW and back to Level 1. Finished off the 3 rounds of Sprints to Top and Mosey Back.
LBCs IC (20)
Flutter Kicks IC (50)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Thanks to all the front line workers in Healthcare and Teachers. Pray for onsite learning soon!
Kardashian Leadership program at Chickfila